Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas meanderings

Christmas is a great time of the year. However, it can also be stressful. People are always looking for your attention in one way or another. I play music and quite often I am asked to join in choirs or other social gatherings. Initially I don't feel like doing them, but once I get into it, there is great joy and camaraderie to be gained from such events. On top of this there is the normal pressures of family, work and in my case writing. At the moment I'm doing a third level course in Irish Culture and Heritage and am under pressure to finish off projects. I also spend a few nights playing music so its hard to squeeze in my writing. I hope to finish my third book in The Tadhg Sullivan Series early in the New Year. So with everything that's going on, it looks like I'm going to have a busy Christmas. On the bright side, all this pressure should create a dramatic climax to the book. No matter what the situation, we always have to look on the bright side.

No.# 3. "The Crucifixion" is on the way, so it looks like Detective Tadhg Sullivan is in for a stressful time also.

No comments:

Post a Comment