Saturday 23 May 2015

Well folks, The Brotherhood was released on the 20th May. I hope anyone who buys it will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm delighted to say I've already received quite a lot of feedback and have received a 4 star review from author Cathy Geha which is published on Library Thing.com. If anyone is interested, if you've read the book, you can review it and post the review on Amazon. All the feedback I receive helps me to understand where I am going right and where I am going wrong with my writing. It helps me to move in a direction that the readers of my books will enjoy. I'd love to hear from other bloggers and receive tips from them on how best to move forward with my blogs. I would really enjoy a personal connection with the readers of my books. I have started my third book in The Tadhg Sullivan Series and hope to have it out by the end of the year. Talk to you all again soon.
Daithi

No comments:

Post a Comment